AgencyAnalytics is seeking a VP of Finance to build and evolve our finance function for growth & agility and to drive transformative change with insights, enabling us to scale our impact. We’re 100% bootstrapped and profitable.
In addition to owning our numbers, focus areas are budgeting and forecasting, financial modeling, and optimizing performance metrics, compensation strategy & measurement systems. This position is an opportunity to take charge of a finance operation and FP&A function in a scaling tech company.
You will join a small, lean Finance team, leading the function and owning top-line financial KPIs. You get to build and be a hands-on leader with evolving and optimizing current reporting systems like forecasting, budgeting, cash flow management, and metrics tracking, and establish processes where you find it's lacking to create clearer visibility and control of cost, cash, and revenue.
As an executive leadership team member, you'll be a thought partner to other Execs and a collaborator whose viewpoints and ideas help shape company strategy. You'll provide actionable insights, financial analysis & options that inform business decisions.
You'll also partner with teams, functional leaders, and contributors at all levels, bringing your empathy and point of view to the conversations and collaborations and challenging us to be more effective.
Your success as our VP of Finance will strengthen our company's financial health and position. Your work as part of the Executive team will lead to our sustainable, and responsible growth
- You have a Bachelor’s/Masters degree in business, finance, accounting, or equivalent experience.
- You have your CPA & CA certifications.
- You have 10+ years of experience in accounting and financial management practices.
- You have been in a leadership capacity for a minimum of 5 years, and have a hands-on approach to building and scaling a team.
- You will bring a broad range of financial skills & knowledge and a professional history of effectively leading and managing financial matters in a SaaS company, covering FP&A, accounting principles, budgeting & forecasting, risk management, analyzing complex financial data, identifying trends, and providing insights that support decision-making and drive business growth.
- You have first-hand experience with the challenges of taking a SaaS company from startup to scaleup.
- You come with an understanding of the economics and metrics that impact the potential of a scaling SaaS business so you can zero in on financial issues that stand in the way of growth.
- You have led the finance and related functions like operations for a scaleup stage company through rapid organic and inorganic growth, private equity, and/or public markets.
Let's kick things off by getting to know each other. Show us what makes you uniquely awesome!
Hiring Manager Interview
In this stage, your future leader dives into your experience. We'd discuss what your experience, answer your questions, and how we can take your career to the next level
Let's put your skills to the test with a hands-on task tailored to the role! Get ready to showcase your expertise through a presentation, a language skills evaluation, or a coding adventure!
You've reached the final stage! Here, you'll get to meet more team members & show off more of your skills
Interview plan may change depending on role & responsibilities
As a globally dispersed team, we are remote and offer the flexibility to work remotely, hybrid, or on-site. Our beautiful office is located in downtown Toronto and we offer a monthly allowance towards co-working spaces for those outside the Greater Toronto Area.
Address 134 Peter St, Toronto, ON M5V 2H2, Canada
AgencyAnalytics is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or cognitive need, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities. All your information will be kept confidential.