Marketing Technology (Ops) Manager
The Marketing Technology Operations Manager is a HubSpot operations expert with a data analyst mindset. The ideal candidate is experienced in data management as well as an expanding MarTech and SalesTech stack. They will play a key role in the success of our marketing programs and sales processes. We're looking for someone highly detail oriented, data driven and relentlessly process focused.
🇨🇦 This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing department to deliver scalable solutions to the Sales team. Act as the subject matter expert on inbound and outbound lead routing, scoring, and nurturing
- Leverage in-depth analytics tools to prepare accurate and timely reporting on campaign effectiveness. Make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs to increase ROI
- Share ownership of the MarTech and SalesTech stack, including the integration, setup and maintenance as a power user.
- Advise on and help with acquisition of sales and marketing technology to help us meet our growth goals
- Responsible for data management, data analysis, and workflows
- Constantly tests, optimizes and makes decisions based on data
- Strong self starter, possessing the drive and determination to succeed and is comfortable working independently, as well as able to pivot and problem solve
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Growth opportunities that come with a rapidly scaling business
- 3 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a bootstrapped, profitable company and a product-focused & customer-oriented team
- 5+ years of HubSpot CRM expertise including workflows, deal cycle management, reporting, and dashboards
- Experience with HubSpot-centric setup, integration, and managing of ABM, Marketing, and Sales technology stacks including the use of Clearbit, Zoominfo, Outreach, Salesloft, Gong, HotJar, and similar
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Data Analysis
- 2+ years experience with Segment, Google Tag Manager, and similar
- Experience with AB testing
- Passionate about marketing technology and supporting data driven marketing and innovation
- Proven success collaborating with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams and driving alignment in a matrixed environmen
Good To Have
- BigQuery, Metabase experience
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with Demand Side Platforms (DSP), Programmatic Display Marketing, Content Management Systems (CMS), Data Management Platforms (DMP)
- Computer science or programming background
AgencyAnalytics is a reporting platform that helps digital agencies automate their client reporting.
We have been in business since 2010, are 100% employee-owned, and are growing fast.
On top of being obsessed with building the best product possible and helping our customers succeed, we also pride ourselves on our company culture. From weekly happy hours, employee of the month awards, profit sharing, fitness allowances, and continued learning...we’re always looking for ways to take care of our team.
For anyone looking to continue building their career in SaaS, this is an opportunity to join a team that is dedicated to building a company you’ll want to stay at for years to come.
AgencyAnalytics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, gender identity, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment among our team.